Monday, August 13, 2007

Lords of D'Town and HS Musical

Liam was all "Lords of Dogtown" in the kitchen this evening - showing off his skateboarding skills.
Then Daddy and Liam were off to the backyard (after being kicked out of the kitchen for kicking balls in the house) to play "soccer." Liam is dressed like one of the kids from "High School Musical 2." (HSM 2 is the new Disney movie that is all the rage. Liam is like his Mommy and Daddy who love musicals.)

Liam got bored with soccer when he saw his digger - ah, the attention of a 5 1/2 year-old. I asked him to turn and smile at the camera. He looked for a second and then told me that he needed to watch where he was driving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoying pictures. Liam very entertaining with his ideas.

Jordan & Mendie Welu said...

I want to come and play some soccer with Liam! He can show me some new moves...gettin' a little rusty in my old age.