Monday, May 19, 2008

Never a Dull Moment

BIG SURPRISE!! Grandpa Tom made a surprise visit for Thomas' First Holy Communion. My pictures didn't turn out well from yesterday, but I've posted some of the better ones. The pictures of the kids didn't turn out at all because they are very blurry (they were all dancing, playing, and running around -- basically acting like kids at a party.)




We started opening the pool yesterday. Liam helped Daddy vacuum. Shortly after this picture was taken, we purchased an automatic vac -- it's doing a great job at this very moment. I'm hoping that it works well so that I can be replaced as the pool vacuum girl. Last summer it seemed like both Bob and I would each vacuum the pool at least once a week. I'm looking forward to more swimming, he is looking forward to planting and pruning more trees.


2 comments:

Jordan & Mendie Welu said...

Great pic of the two of you, Tonia! m

Anonymous said...

I would have liked to make the party but it is very busy here at the moment; your pool looks good enjoy it;
chris