Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Woodchucks are Back

It's a little hard to see, but the brown ball of fur is our newest woodchuck (you won't believe this, but he is a small woodchuck.) We have somewhat of a woodchuck problem -- last year we counted five, who knows how many new members of the family we'll meet this year. They aren't afraid of me, but when they see Bob they run for cover. Bob wouldn't think so, but I find his "battles" with them humorous at times -- they remind me of "Caddyshack." These woodchucks are seriously crafty little critters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The entire time I'm reading your news, the ditty, "how much wood can a woodchuck, chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood", is running through my head. Now since I've written it, hopefully it will leave my brain.

Looks like a good time was had by all for the holiday. You were all in my thoughts as we were in Montana meeting Harrison Garst for the first time.He is a keeper and we feel fortunate having these two grandsons so close in age. I look to the Easter egg hunts ahead.

Hi to all and love,
Aunt Joey