Sunday, December 28, 2008

They partied like it was 1999


This is what the boys looked like this morning at 9:30 a.m..
Yesterday we did something crazy at the Noonan house. It was "No Rules" day.

We just hung out, read books, watched movies and the Ranger game, played games, and ate leftovers. Liam prepared snacks for all of carrots, kiwi, and Mouse Munch.

Mommy went to bed at about 8 p.m.. I heard Liam being put to bed at 10 p.m. Who knows what time Bob went to sleep.
I'll spare you the photo of what the family room looked like when I saw it this morning. Let's just say I spent some time cleaning up blankets, plates, bowls, cups, Ranger #1 Fan fingers, and pillows. I won't ask...

1 comment:

chris said...

It so good to have a day like that we refer to them as pajamas days in our house and yes I know what the house look like the following day but what the hell life is short;